Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I probably won't be on the computer tomorrow so I am posting today. I hope everyone has a good day, whether you are with family, friends, or unlucky enough to be working! No matter how you spend your day, remember to take a moment and reflect on what you are grateful for! I think that this is something we should do regularly, no matter what day of the year it is. But, with the thanksgiving holiday, it is a strong reminder to stop and reflect and be thankful.
I am thankful for my husband! I am a lucky woman to have him in my life! He is the best!
I am thankful for my sister! She is a sweet and beautiful young woman!
I am thankful for friends and family! Everyone I know is very supportive of me and that makes me happy and feel good.
I am thankful for scrapbooking and the creative outlet it provides me!
I am thankful for the computer and internet and how it helps me with my creativity and learn new things and also to communicate with people.
I am thankful for good food! I love food! Yummy!
I am thankful that monetarily we are doing fine. We have been lucky to not be affected by the recession.
I am thankful for many other things, but really, I can't post them all!
Again, Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments: