Thursday, November 12, 2009

What's going on

We're trekking up to Rochester (MN) tonight to stay at a hotel because Denny has an early morning appointment at Mayo. Just a yearly check up everybody-don't get excited! But they want him there at 6:45 a.m. for heaven's sake, so we are going up tonight. He has one appt. early and then a second one at 1:00. So, we'll have a little time to waste in town. I'm thinking it sounds like a good time to hit the mall! Probably won't buy anything, but who can resist shopping?! Especially in a state where there is no tax on clothes! I also think that a quick trip to Michaels craft store sounds good too. I usually don't buy much there because I think they are expensive, but I still like to go look. And, you never know what might be on sale! So, that's our Friday.
Well, Saturday is going to be crazy too. We have "Thanksgiving" with our friends Sat. night and I have to bring dessert. So I will be making that during the day Sat. I'm going easy this year. Brownies and Carrot cake. Sound good? Sounds good to me. We also have a b-day party that night too. Conveniently they are both in the same town. But, still not sure how we are going to fit them both in at the same time! LOL! I'm sure we'll figure out a way.
We've decided that Sunday sounds like a good day to do nothing! LOL! Can you blame us? I'm sure we'll do a few things around home, but it will be a good day to relax.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend too!


Also, if you want to know-I am now on Twitter. I don't really understand the damn thing, but I'm on there! LOL!

I might post again later with some scrappy inspiration. Haven't done that for awhile.


No comments: