Monday, November 16, 2009

Today I am Thankful for...

Just in case you are wondering why I am posting these thankful posts, here is the story. It's all because of all of those blogging scrapbookers! There's a couple of sites that are challenging to post everyday what you are thankful for this month. Obviously this is something that should be done year round, but since it is the month of thanks, it is a little more out in the lime light. So, since there are these challenges going on, some of the women I read regularly are doing this. So, in turn, it leads me to think about what I am thankful for. I won't post daily, but when I think of it, I am going to try and get a post up. So, on to today's thanks...
-The local library. What a great way to get those books I want to read and not pay for them! Heck yes!
-My awesome washing machine! Just doing some laundry today and I am happy to have a good machine that works really well.
-My hubby! Seriously, I am thankful for him every minute of every day! : )

No comments: