Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas is coming

I haven't done very well at getting stuff on this blog like I want to. Oh well. I have good intentions which means something right?! We did our Christmas shopping this past Sunday. We hadn't started at all and we got almost all of it done! And, it went pretty well! We went into the stores after making a pact with each other to remain calm and patient, take our time, and not expect to get done fast. This really helped our attitudes I think and we just slowly made our way through the stores and the crowds. Like I said, it ended up well. We have just a couple more little things to finish up and I think that's pretty awesome!

I did add a couple of new colors of tags to my Etsy shop today if you want to check them out. I am also going to offer a few vintage pieces. Looking to put those up later today or tomorrow.

Here is one site I found awhile back that is dedicated to Christmas organization and getting ready for the holiday. Has lots of good pointers, ideas, and references. Also, I think a lot of these things would be useful all year round. In organizing our lives in general and getting ready for other holidays or events.

That's it for me for now. I have some pics of something I made that I want to post but I don't have them edited yet. Hopefully later. Have a good Wednesday everyone!

No comments: