Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just some words

Life took over a little bit this last week and I haven't made it to my blog. We had an overnight rain this past Thursday that brought us 4 or 5 inches. This on already saturated ground. We made a wonderful discovery with all this rain. We had an old pipe in our basement that was never capped off and the water was running in like a faucet! It was not a good situation. We had a lot of water in the back room of the basement and some got on the carpet of the living room. So we have a little clean up to do. Denny had the plumbing guys come out and fix our "leak". It was their mess up to begin with. They left that pipe uncapped when they put in our new septic tank, 4 years ago! Well, the situation is under control now and it certainly could be worse.

Continuing on with lots of projects. Still going with my acrylic album. I did take a couple of photos that I will post soon. Also working on my March page for my year album. My year album consists of a two page layout for each month of the year. Just some highlight photos and quick journaling. It's a good way for me to keep up with the memories each month even if I don't get the pages done I want to. Lastly, I have Dylan's card box to decorate. This box is for his graduation party next weekend. I was at a loss on what to do with it, but inspiration hit while in Hobby Lobby! I think I have come up with a couple of good ideas, now just to get the project done for the party! It's been pretty busy around here! But, my creative juices are flowing and I'm loving all these opportunities to express myself!

No comments: