Sunday, April 20, 2008

Newest layout




This is the latest layout I have finished. It is about our trip to Scrapfest in Minneapolis this past September. I had lots of fun seeing the vendor booths, taking a scrapping class, and shopping for the first time ever at Archivers. We are already planning on going again this year! I used CK Ali font for the journaling. I love Ali Edwards and her handwriting is fun and unique. I think this is a font I will be using often. I used Queen and Co. felt fusion as a page border/embellie. I thought this added a really great touch to the page. Love the SEI Winnies Walls paper I used. Picked this up on clearance one day, not sure that I would even use it. But, it seemed to fit this page perfectly. Very simple LO. Please leave comments, good or bad. I am always looking for pointers and help, and of course, who can pass up a compliment?!

No comments: