Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"DO"

My "one little word" for 2010 is "DO".
Last year my word was move-with the hopes it would inspire me to get up and move more. It did to a point, but I felt this year I still needed some more motivation. So I chose the word DO. But, it's not just about exercise or moving. It's also about doing.

Just DO it.
Just DO something.
DO anything.
DO a little.
DO a lot.
DO enough.
DO what you can.
DO what makes you happy.
DO it today.
DO it tomorrow.
DO it now.
Just DO it! (Sorry Nike had a good line there.) LOL!

I've been inspired by Ali Edwards to pick my word of the year. Here is her post for this year. I believe it also includes links to her last two years and info. about why and how she started doing this.


What word did you choose? Which word would you choose? Think about what you need or want in your life right now. Sometimes a little reflection, even on one word, is enough to motivate you and help make things happen!

No comments: