Friday, January 23, 2009

Inpire Me!

Let's have some inspiration today!  

The winter CHA is happening this next week.  For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a show where all the craft/scrapbooking companies introduce/debut/show their new products!  It's pretty cool and exciting to look forward to the new stuff!  So, lots of the companies are giving "sneak peeks" of their products.  Today my inspiration will be some of my fav new products coming out.  Here goes:

Bo Bunny has some really pretty stuff.  This line is one of my favs.  They have others too, be sure to check them out.

I was going to pick out a few of the things I really like on this site, but there's just too much!  Take some time to browse all their posts.  They have A LOT of new product coming out.  Some of it is not my style, and some of it is just gorgeous!  

Glitz has some pretty cool stuff.  I really like the new die cut border stickers they have coming out.  And, of course, the new Roller Doodles!  They are so cool!  Scroll down to see them.  

Came across these two lines and really like them too.  

That's it for today!  Hope you enjoy!  

No comments: