Monday, September 8, 2008

Scrapfest-Here I Come!

I'm getting excited. Scrapfest is this weekend and I am going. This will be my second year. For those of you who don't know, Scrapfest is a big scrapping convention type deal at the Mall of America. They basically take over the mall with booths and classes and lots of scrappy goodness! It is frickin' awesome! I had so much fun last year and I can't wait to go again. I am taking two classes this year, last year I only took one. I enjoyed it so much I thought I would try two. Not only a weekend away in Minneapolis, but a scrap filled one at that! It doesn't get any better! Oh wait, yes it does, my hubby is going with me! He is so awesome! He entertains himself for a couple of hours while I am in my classes and then we spend time shopping and eating and having a fun time! I love it! Minneapolis watch out-the Ungs' are on their way!

http://www.scrapfest08.com/

No comments: