Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I am still alive!


I have not posted in forever! Summer showed up and we have been busy! Of course most free time is filled with golf. We have gotten in a lot of it lately, but we are not complaining! We have both been busy with work and other odd jobs too. And, the last couple of weeks have been filled with us working on our remodeling project. We are redoing a room in the back of our garage and making it a game room. More specifically a pool room (as in billiards, not swimming.) So, it's been pretty crazy. As a result, I have not blogged and I have not scrapped. I've got the bug though and have sat down at my table a couple of times the last week. I haven't gotten much done, but at least I could play a little. No new pages to show right now so I will leave with a beautiful photo of beautiful flowers that my hubby gave me for my birthday.

No comments: