Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pool Mini Album





This is a mini book I made awhile back.  It is misc. pictures of us and our friends while playing pool.  I wanted to make something where I could showcase these pictures and the different people we hang out with.  I made this album from scratch.  The covers are just basic chipboard that I cut to size and then painted with acrylic paint.  I cut the papers for the inside pages and added the photos and a few embellishments.  I didn't want too much.  This is about pool and mostly about men.  So I wanted it basic.  I must have done pretty good because Denny loves it and so do any of the guys he shows it to.  : )  Hope you enjoy it.  Let me know what you think.  
Supplies: misc. chipboard, misc. cardstock, Reminisce paper, Heidi Swapp stickers, 7 Gypsies stickers, KI Memories epoxy letter stickers, AC thickers letters, MM paint, misc. paint, book rings, Signo pen.  


2 comments:

Jill Marie Paulson said...

Very cute album!!

Christian Schroeder said...

seriously jodee...
whats with the nice photos of me all the time where im always looking away?? lol
goofball