Friday, December 19, 2008

Let's find some inspiration

Let's see what is inspiring today.  I haven't been surfing the net too much lately so I haven't really run across anything that really struck me.  Or at least nothing new.  LOL
The Hero Arts blog is always great to check out.  They have a lot going on and post usually at least 4 times a week.  Also this week Kelly Goree was guest designing with them.  Yay

Since it is almost Christmas, I'll try to find some Christmas stuff. 
Here is a fun little thing from Better Homes and Gardens.  You can decorate a tree.  You can also do cookies and make a snowflake.  I like the snowflake one the best.  Give it a try, just for fun!

I think that's it for inspiration today.  Just look around you, especially this time of year.  There is so much beauty everywhere.  So many different color combos and designs.  Just keep an open mind.  : )


No comments: