Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Where have I been?

I have been meaning to post but we have been sooo busy! We are really working hard to get our new room done. We are remodeling a room into a game room. We are going to have a pool table and probably a bar and a table for playing cards etc. We have spent the last couple of weeks sanding the mud off the walls and painting! Not really a lot of fun, but definitely worth it! We are really excited to get it done and love seeing the progress we are making. I will post pics one of these days to show the progress and definitely when we get it done.

I have some news on the scrapbooking front. I have applied for my first ever design team. I have never done this before and I am very excited! I won't know until the end of the month if I made it and I can't wait! I applied at a very cool place called Your Memories by Design. She has a great blog, forum and a really awesome store. She makes some of the neatest things! Here's a link, check it out! http://ymbd.blogspot.com/ I'll let you know how it turns out.

I am also taking an online class by Jessica Sprague. I am super excited about this too. it's a free class which is great and I think it will be a good learning experience. Here's a link to that too.http://www.jessicasprague.com/

Got lots of other stuff to catch up on and post soon. Keep checking back!

No comments: