Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of the Year, end of a decade..

It's that time. Time to reflect back on the year past and look forward to the new year to come. This year is a little more special because it is also the start of a new decade. Lots of people are reflecting back to what was popular 10 years ago compared to now. It's funny how things change. For me, one year at a time is enough! I can't remember back ten years to reflect on them! LOL! Here's my list of reflections for 2009 and looking aheads for 2010.
As inspired by Ali E. and The Simple Womans Daybook.

Outside my window...Lots of snow and beautiful sunshine! It is winter in Iowa.

I am thinking...about reflecting on the last year and what I can do and will do for the next year.

I am thankful for...my husband, my family, my health.

From the kitchen...nothing today, we are eating out! But, lots of vegies and healthy foods are being served around here.

I am wearing...my hair in curls, make-up, my orange blouse, and my dark jeans! It is New Year's Eve!

I am creating...this blog post! And in general, lots of goodies for my Etsy shop.

I am going...out with my husband!

I am reading...a mystery novel. It is ok, not my usual, but something to keep my mind occupied.

I am hoping...that this next year is filled with lots of goodness for us both!

I am hearing...hubby getting ready to go. I need to get moving too.

Around the house...lots of creativity going on. And some cleaning up. Trying to simplify around here a little.

One of my favorite things...today is my socks! They are new, match my blouse, and they are very soft!

A few plans for the rest of the week(year): Lose weight, eat healthy, be happy, love my husband!

Happy 2010 everyone!

No comments: