Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sharing with you today


This is what I made for Denny for our anniversary last month. It is actually a 6x12 LO page. I have never made one in this size. It was a lot of fun and pretty easy because I didn't have as much space to fill. That was partly why I did it that way. I was a little behind making this and trying to get it done for our anniversary, so I decided to try the smaller size and see how it went. Well, I like it and I think it turned out pretty cool! He liked it too and that's what matters to me the most! : ) Not sure about storing it yet. They make sleeves for pages this size, but I think I will just slip this one into a regular 12x12 and call it good. Thanks for peeking at this and leaving me your opinion!


Misc. cardstock, AC pp, MM journal pp, Colorbok journal spots, Prima pearls, Cats Eye inks, Zig pen, HP photo paper, Daisy D rub on tape, Tombow adhesive, texture and frame on photo digitally done.

No comments: